"The Comforters" - Quilting Group
Meets Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 9am - 2pm
at The Church of the Plains in Edgar, Nebraska
All levels of experience are welcome! We have a morning coffee break and a pot-luck lunch.
Through donated materials we are able to sew quilt tops and put them together by tying them at our gatherings. The quilts are then donated to the needy and our Veterans. Lots of fun to be had!
"The Bargin Bin"
.Open on Fridays from 1 - 5pm
This is a Thrift Store run by volunteers. It is located on the South side of the Church.
Presbyterian Women's Group
Meets the 1st Thursday of the month at 2pm - 4pm
Our Mission and 2019 Goals
Please Join Us!
1. Bible Study "Finding Freedom" by Thelma Wells.
2. Strengthen our organization through closer fellowship with God and each other.
3. Host Guest Day in April, Sponsor quilt show and support Edgar Fest in June, Host Soup supper/Raffle on
Election Day in November.
4. Manage the Bargin Bin.
5. Church refurbishing through the Bargin Bin.
6. Invite friends and encourage new memberships.
Wednesday Morning Coffee
The Church of the Plains announced that as part of their church life there will be coffee with the pastor on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Why not make this a Heartland Shared Ministries event!?